[Vol 1] Ore ga Moteru no wa Kaishaku Chigai: Oshi Bishoujo-tachi ni Hasamaremashita Afterword
Thank you very much for picking up this book. I am Asaoka Akira, the author.
I hope you enjoyed 『Ore ga Moteru no wa Kaishaku Chigai 〜Oshi Bishoujo-tachi ni Hasamaremashita〜』. Some of you may be about to start reading, but I would be truly happy if this work could become even a small source of comfort for you.
While this story is, of course, a romantic comedy, what I personally enjoyed writing the most was the heroines’ interactions and exchanges with one another.
When I myself enjoy manga or games, I absolutely love watching the heroines banter and play around together. There’s a kind of nourishment you can only get from beautiful girls being affectionate with each other. And there’s a special joy that comes from being surrounded by girls who share a close bond. With those thoughts in mind, I wrote this story.
(Though deliberately inserting yourself between them would be a misinterpretation.)
Along with the romantic comedy of the main characters, I hope you will also enjoy the heroines’ yuri interactions.
Now then, I would like to move on to my acknowledgments.
To my editor, N-sama. I offer my heartfelt gratitude for your tremendous support from the very beginning of this project. I am convinced that this plan could only have taken shape because I was working with you. I sincerely hope for your continued guidance.
To the illustrator, Bcoca-sama. Thank you very much for the beautiful illustrations. Renka, Toa, and Shiori were all so precious that words can hardly describe them.
To everyone involved in the publication and sales of this book. I extend my deepest thanks. From the designers to the proofreaders, and so many others I cannot fully list here, I am filled with gratitude for all the support I received.
And finally, to all of you readers. Once again, thank you so much for taking an interest in this book. In a world overflowing with entertainment, I cannot thank you enough for choosing this work. In order to live up to your expectations, I will continue striving to improve.
With hopes that we may meet again in the near future.
May, 2024 Asaoka Akira
Comments
Post a Comment