- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Labels
Popular posts
[Vol 2] The Secret Life Of An Honor Student Chapter 4
Chapter 4 - Want to try it? That said. It’s not like we had decided on what kind of photos to take in detail. "Since we’re at Aisaka-kun’s place, I’d like to take photos that we can’t take at school. Excuse me, is it okay if I lie down on your bed?" "I don’t mind, but…" "Then I won’t hold back." As soon as she said that, Mamiya gently let her body fall onto the bed. The hem of her long skirt flipped up, and her bare legs—something I rarely ever got to see—came into view. Without fixing it, she instead smiled as if provoking me. "The reason I’m not wearing tights today… is because I wanted you to see, Aisaka-kun." She spoke in a suggestive tone. As if to prove it, she lifted the hem of her knit top slightly on her own. Only up to around her knees was exposed—somewhat more modest than during the photoshoot in the classroom. Even so, it was my first time s...
Comments
Post a Comment